[Ansteorra-announce] @home users...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 19 06:25:40 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  This occurred because all of them started bouncing like mad.

  If you know of any users who were still using this service, they will
  need to resubscribe to different mailing lists that they were on.
  Unfortunately they are unlikely to get this email directly, so please
  let them know.

  I truly apologize for this inconvenience to these people.

Ciao,