[Ansteorra-announce] Final Demo News

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Wed Feb 20 09:04:15 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone,

If you are planning to join us this weekend, Feb 23rd and Feb 24th at the
OKC Fairgrounds for Our Kids World Family Fun Fest, please note the
following:

If you arrive in garb, you won't have to have an exibitors pass to get in,
this includes your children. If you are just coming to check out the fair
it's a $2 entry fee, children under 14 can get free passes at IGA while
supplies last.

Please bring any items suitable for display with children around, nothing
wickedly sharp please. And please be prepared to talk to families and
children about your particular Arts and Sciences preferences.

The event is Sat. from 10am - 5pm and Sunday from Noon to 5pm, so on Sunday
if you feel like coming out after Mead Bees please do. If not have fun and
say hi to everyone for us who are doing the demo.

Thanks for your help.

Kassia

P.S. Would Weisenfeuer's Hospitaler contact me, about a school demo request
in the OKC area.