[Ansteorra-announce] Revised Coastal list

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 13:47:27 PST 2002

Greetings all from Alexis,

Here is the list with the changes that I have received:

Loch Sollier
Baron Sir Ulstead-  John Steelquist
Baroness Cateau D' Ardennes-  Diana Steelquist
Centurian Vlad Starkraven-  Lyndon Joslin
Mistress Neassa the Obstreperous-  Kim Tucker
Sir Alexis-  Dave Wise
Don Wolfgang Van Dem Hoffen-  Dave Blake
HL Tegan Rhos-  Ruth Blake
Master Leofric Eldricson-  Frank Jurgens
HL Mairi M'Donnyle-  Denise Jurgens
Lord Mahee of Acre-  Russell Husted
Lady Medb ingen Domnaill-  Rachel Husted
Ailis-  Bethany Husted
Donchad-  Aaron Husted
Mariah-  Mariah Husted
Dannette-  Lara Stolkey
Graf Galen Kirkenbaur-  Galen Bevel
Countess Rebbecca Kleinsperson- Rebecca Bevel
Caitlin-  Caitlin Bevel
Kelsey-  Kelsey Bevel
Lord Pace-  Gary Pace
Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna-  Carolyn Caronna
Lord Tristan-  Scott Jakl
Lady Ceara-Sandra White
Kris Bjarnarsson-  Jim
Gwenfrewi-  Tish
HL Gisla
Sir Rurik
Einego Oler Kari de Guzman-my long lost squire
William-Buddy
Lord Kovac Myklos
Lady Eliana della Volta
Sarah
Natalie
Trian Caoimhe

Stargate
Baron Sir Godwin of Edington-  David Jurgens
Mistress Elisena 'Lissa' De Bayonne-  Sue Jurgens
Lord Andrew Scarheart-Scott
Michael Meyers
Dudley Lehmer
Cindy Archer
Cary Dier
John D'Anderiale
Gerald of Leeshire-  Jerry Norris
Caitlin bean Ghearailt-  Kati Norris
Tiger of Stargate-  Leon Norris
Leofwine of Somerset-  Wayne Law
Ciarnat of Firethorn-  Kim Law
Angela of Somerset-  Jerrica Law
Anya O'Quinlyn-  Wanda Chase
Thordir Rodardson-  Ray Chase
Mullen Mac Rodardson-  Marcus Chase
Mistress Hillary Greenslade-  Marsha Greene
Mistress Ginevra Rodney
Lord Brian McCaiel
Lady Carmen Salazar
Vaclav
Vasilisa
Don Iago

Westgate
Lady Eiblhlin MacEogan
Lord Ihone MacEogan
Lady Maureen
Lord Askell du Loucelle-  Kelvin Soice
Lady Melody MacGregor-  Melody Soice
Thomas
Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson-  Russell Rischard
Countess Anora Frayne of Winward-  Kimberly Rischard
Suzanne Rischard
Rachael Rischard
Matthew Rischard
William Rischard

Gate's Edge
Lady Damask
Lord Heinrich
Lady Taya
Lord Ori
Lady Rachel
Lord Tucker
Duchess Desive and husband

Greywood
HL Saundra of Loch Raeburn-  Celeste Shelton
Lord Giotto di Giovanni-  Ed Shelton
Benjamin-  Benjamin Shelton
Lady Gwyneth Blackrose-  Gail Young
Zachary-  Zachary Young
Meghan-  Meghan Young
Don Thorland O'Shea-  Scott Cooper
Lady Katerina Nadalini-  Kris Cooper
Don Ansgar von Aachen-  Bill Small
Kilian MacRaith-  John David Scott
Ean MacRaith-  David G. Scott
Gork-  Michael McNellis
Padrick Logan-Michael Pratt
Allessandra de Vetorri-  Brandi Staples
William Killian-  Robert Ellis
Mistress Corrine Elizabeth Drake- Beth Ellis

Bordermarch
HE Armand de Lacy, Baron of Bordermarch - Richard Parish
HE Caitrin de Lacy, Baroness of Bordermarch - Debra Parrish
Count Simonn of Amber Isle - Ben Lee
Zain Ambergate ap Simonn - Zane Lee
Richard Redscale - Ric Nunn
Lord Vincois Luis Picard - Vincent Picou
Lord Araric of the Visagoths - Bryan Norton
Dona Leah le Malchanceuse - Darlene Fox
Angelicia le Malchanceuse - Angel Phillips

Seawinds
Have o't heard from anyone