[Ansteorra-announce] Mead Bee War

peswanson peswanson at coxinet.net
Fri Feb 8 10:40:23 PST 2002

Alarm! In the confusion caused by the attack of savage Vatavian
dragonflies upon our cherished Ansteorran Bees there has descended
upon Wiesenfeuer a horde of pirates. All who love Ansteorra, take up
thy rapier and help eliminate this menace from our Northern lands Feb
22-24.

In keeping with the War College theme, a snowball melee will
determine the teams. Following, in a succession of melees, the
pirates must fight their way out of a tavern, down a street and onto
their ship.