[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Pre-Registration Ends Soon

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 5 09:16:21 PST 2002

Greetings All,

At the risk of sounding like a cheesy commercial, I need to let everyone out there know that pre-registration for Gulf War XI ends this month!This is very important for those who haven't pre-registered but are planning to attend the war. Without pre-registration you can't reserve land. That means that you can't camp with your barony, shire, household or group of friends unless you pre-register. Sure, you can take your chances of having getting enough land for a group in the open camping area, but why take chances when you can reserve land for your group after pre-registering? Also remember that its less expensive to pre-register, and the best land goes to those who pre-register.

In order to pre-register for Gulf War, simply go to the Ansteorran War Page (www.ansteorra.org/gulf), and download a copy of the pre-registration form. Send in the form and a check for the appropriate amount and that's it. If your group want to reserve land in the Ansteorran camp, contact the appropriate regional coordinator (also listed on the war page), for land allocation.

Thanks for your time and I'll see you at the war!
Sir Pendaran Glamorgan,
Ansteorran Liaison for Gulf War XI