[Ansteorra-announce] IKAC Final scores correction

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jan 9 19:51:17 PST 2002

Sorry, my bad.  We finished in a glorious 3rd place (second year in a row
for that too!).  First was An Tir and second was Medrealm.

Here's the point break out.
1.    An Tir    40 / 59
2.    Midrealm    39 / 58
3.    Ansteorra    36 / 55
4.    West    27 / 46
5.     Outlands    25 / 35
6.    Calontir    24 / 43
7.    Atlantia    21 / 42
8.    East    15 / 15
9.    Ealdormire    14 / 19
10.    Artemisia    13 / 23
11.    Atenveldt    10 / 14
12.    Aethelmarc    9 / 15
13.    Caid    6 / 14
14.    Trimaris    6 / 12
15.     Drachenwald    6 / 10
16.    Meridies    2 / 2

The first part is the usual way the Keeper scores it; being first place
value is determined by how many kingdoms shot that portion of the
competition.  The second part is if all first place scores equal total
number of kingdoms.  It has some effect on some of the positions, but not on
the top 4.

Gilli