[Ansteorra-announce] Marshallate Secretary

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue Jan 15 07:53:36 PST 2002

Greetings from Mistress Stella Silvana
former Marshalate Secretary for the Kingdom of Ansteorra-
	My successor has been chosen. The new Marshalate Secretary is Mistress
Gwenneth of Glamorgan, (Susan Scott), her contact information is 104 W.
Skyview Road, Austin, TX 78752-4532, 512-467-9850, sscott at datuma.com
	I will have the cards and will receive waiver ends of cards until Queen's
Champion, January 26th, after that all information will need to go to Dona
Gwenneth.
	Thank you to all the Regional, Kingdom, and authorizing marshals for the
help you have given me over the years. Without your help the Marshalate
Secretary would not be able to do their job. Vivat!
	In service, HE Stella Silvana