[Ansteorra-announce] Siege of the Abbey this Weekend

Lowrens of Ross seawinds at addr.com
Tue Jan 15 13:21:49 PST 2002

Greetings!!!!

Just a quick note to remind everyone that this weekend we will be bidding
Adieu to our beloved Abbey.

For this occasion we will have a Tavern Saturday night following Court for
all to share stories, toasts, and fellowship.

In addition the AMAZONS will bring their Kissing Booth to help raise funds
for the Crown's travel expenses as well as for our gate at Gulf Wars.

That's right, for one lil ole dollar donation, you get rewarded with an
AMAZON KISS and a shot of beverage to help restore your strength.

The arroyas look wonderful, the lake (and bottles) are full, so please come
on down to the Shire of Seawinds and spend the weekend with us.

For more information visit: http://www.seawinds.org/siege/siege.htm

In Service,
Lord Lowrens of Ross
seawinds at addr.com