[Ansteorra-announce] Candlemas and Gulf War Artsian Updates

ecs at io.com ecs at io.com
Thu Jan 17 14:20:23 PST 2002

With Candlemas fast approaching things are changing rapidly.
There is much  new information on the web site at

http://www.io.com/~jtc/cmass/index.shtml

 We have added items to the schedule and a description of the
children's activities.

We have also updated the A&S page to be more clear about the
competitions and how they will be run.  Please contact the A&S
coordinator on that page with any questions you have about how the
competitions will be run.

Great news for artists!: You may enter our local competition as well
as the Gulf War competition.  You may enter the same or different
pieces in each competition. The competitions will be run and judged
in parallel to each other so you only have to set up once in one
place or perform  each entry only once in one place.  Judging
criteria and forms will be the same but the panel of judges will be
different. Please see the web site for compete details and pass this
information along to our friends who are great artists but not yet web
enabled.

Let me know if the web site is missing any vital information for you
and I will find it and add it.

We still have many surprises planned for candlemas, including the
traditional killing of one John of Severn or something like that so
check back often!

In service,
Baroness Claire Shayhan