[Ansteorra-announce] CPR/First Aid Class on July 7th in DFW area

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 5 10:07:54 PDT 2002

Final call for the CPR/First Aid course at my house on July 7th (this Sunday). This is Red Cross Community First Aid and Community CPR for $20 including lunch (cooked by me) versus $65 for Red Cross without the lunch. We still have some seats left.

The class will be CPR starting at 8AM, lunch is approximately noon, and first aid starting at about noon thirty. The course should be complete about 4PM.

If you want to become an Apprentice Chirurgeon, this course will meet the certification requirements. Parents should consider this training "just in case". Scout leaders should get certified. You never know when someone will need your help.

If you are interested, please call me at 214-850-1558 (Metro) to arrange for a seat in the class.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra