[Ansteorra-announce] Central Regional Fighter Practice

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:53:18 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

As Central Regional Knight Marshal, I have been asked by many for
Marshalling Classes of all levels of marshalling on the Chivalric field.  To
that end I have arranged for such classes to take place.  On Saturday,
August 3rd, the Shire of Rosenfeld has graciously agreed to host a Central
Region Marshalling Class.  This will be a 1 day activity.  Several classes
will be taught throughout the day in Field Marshalling, Inspecting
Marshalling, Authorization Marshalling, and Combat Archery Marshalling.
However, we need people to practice on.  So this will also be a Central
Regional Fighter Practice.  ALL FIGHTERS ARE WELCOME.  There is room for
Combat Archery at this site.  As time permits, we can plan on malee
practices, as well as give you time to spare with others outside of your
normal group.
All those who are currently Knights Marshals, or wish to be a Knights
Marshal, in the Central Region, I ask that you attend, as there will be a
Knights Marshal Meeting.  The idea is to better communications.
Location will be the Lake Hawkins RV Park in Wood County, Texas.  Just 1
mile north of old U.S. Hwy 80, on Wood County Rd. #3440.  There is an entry
fee on $2 per person paid to the park as you enter.  There is also camping
space avaiable at $6-$8 for the night.  More detailed pricing information
will be posted next week.  Some crash space will be available (bring your on
bedding supplies).  Contact Lord Odeccous (sp) at 903-569-8915 for
arrangements.

Again everyone is welcome to join the fun.
HL Raimond de Mora
Central Regional Knight Marshal
If you questions, call 972-254-846 or email raimonddemora at hotmail.com

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>