[Ansteorra-announce] Pensic Pity Party and Membership Drive

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jul 17 21:30:41 PDT 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

It has come to the attention of the Shire of Middleford today that their
sister shire of The Shadowlands will be having a calendar event the same
weekend.  It will be their 25th Anniversary.

It was decided tonight at the Middleford officer meeting that we would yield
the weekend to our regional and sister shire.

Therefore, the Middleford Pensic Pity Party and Membership Drive is
cancelled.

We encourage everyone to join us with the good folks of the Shadowlands and
celebrate with them their 25th anniversary.

Please pass the word to those who are not on this list.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Gilli