[Ansteorra-announce] New Centurion's garter

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Jul 25 17:16:24 PDT 2002

Greetings from HE Centurion Stella Silvana,
    There has been a discussion going on the Centurion's email List about
changing the Centurion's garter to a new design. The Centurions thought that
it would be better to have a design that reflected the badge of the Order
and allowed the garter to have a Black Star, since we are members of the
Order of  the Centurions of the Sable Star.
    The design that was decided upon was an "Or" (yellow or gold) ribbon
with  "Gules" (red) edges and a "Sable" (black) Ansteorran Star at the end.
    So far the response has been very possitive. I would like let those
Centurions who are not on the Centurion's email List have a chance to
respond about the change. If you want to let your opinion be known please
email me at eflather at flash.net
    In service,
    HE Centurion Stella Silvana, OL