[Ansteorra-announce] Chirurgeon volunteers for Guardian of the Tor XI

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 10:02:15 PDT 2002

I understand some of the noble Chirurgeons of our fair kingdom have contacted Simone with offers to help at Guardian of the Tor XI  could those who have volunteered and any other wishing to volunteer please contact me so I can have a complete list to give to our local Chirurgeon.

Thank you
Christopher Donaldson
Volunteer Coordinator Guardian of the Tor XI