[Ansteorra-announce] War College (not an event)

seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 12 08:00:02 PDT 2002

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

There is some confusion about the "war college" that I would like to
rectify.

The privately run event known as War College to be held on June 15 is in
no way connected to or sponsored by the Society of Creative Anachronism,
Inc. or any of its branches.  It is not covered by the Society of
Creative Anachronism, Inc.¹s insurance.  The Society of Creative
Anachronism, Inc is not responsible for any damages (personal or
property) or any activities that occur at this event.  No SCA business of
any kind can take place at this privately run event.

You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra
seneschal at ansteorra.org