[Ansteorra-announce] King's College...only 5 more days...make your dinner reservations??

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Mon Jun 17 20:52:33 PDT 2002

Greetings,

The final schedule is on-line...so many classes, so little time!!
	http://namron.ansteorra.org/ClassSchedule.htm

By now, you should have reserved your room...but have you made your dinner
reservations. The Barony of Namron is hosting dinner following King's
College for $6. Just give Baroness Gwyneth a call at 405/364-0389. The menu
is on the Black Star announcement, and on the website.

For lunch, there are a dozen restaurants within easy walking distance (less
than 4 blocks), as well as the Crossroads Deli in the basement of the Union.

Final count, we have 57 instructors teaching 85 classes for 109 hours of
instruction...plus a Calligraphy & Illumination Round Table and Charter
Painting Table in the Registrar's area...YOU GOTTA BE THERE!!

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT...MAKE YOUR DINNER RESERVATIONS...KING'S COLLEGE IS COMING
SOON!!

Regards,
Tadhg

ps. don't forget the kids...we have arranged childcare throughout the day...