[Ansteorra-announce] King's College...2 days left...what do I need to bring?

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Thu Jun 20 05:56:47 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Lest I fail to mention...following King's College, we will be having dinner,
courtly dancing and Royal Court (in the presence of HRH Julia) in Sarkey
Energy Center. The fun doesn't end with final bell!!

Have I mentioned checking the Class Schedule:
	http://namron.ansteorra.org/Class%20Schedule1.pdf

...and you can save yourself time at the Registrar by downloading the
paperwork and filling it out before you get here:
	http://namron.ansteorra.org/Registration.pdf

Why register?? So we can know when classes are full...some of the rooms are
small, some of the class sizes are restricted.

Back to our list...1) know how to get to Namron, 2) reserved the room,
3)called
Gwyneth about dinner, 4) took care of the budget...what else do I need to
bring?

For dinner, please bring your feast gear and a folding chair.

For classes, bring the materials requested by the instructor. For the class
supplies, please refer to the Class Description:
	http://namron.ansteorra.org/Class%20Description.pdf

57 instructors, 109 hours of 85 classes, Calligraphy & Illumination Round
Table, Charter Painting Table...YOU CAN'T MISS THIS!!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT...PACK THE CHAIRS AND FEAST GEAR...PULL DOWN THE
REGISTRATION...KING'S COLLEGE IS ALMOST HERE!!

Regards,
Tadhg