[Ansteorra-announce] It's not an event, it's a war college...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 10 10:03:50 PDT 2002

                                War College
                               Austin, Texas
                              June 15th, 2002

  The call of war has gone out and been heard. There is to be a gathering
  of fighters from near and far to refine their battle skills. Please join
  your friends and fellow fighters at this War College.

  The webpage for this non-event can be found at:

                      http://www.pug.net/war_college.html

  This page includes images of the ship, castle and grounds.

  As well, a hafla has been added to the evening festivities.

       Disclaimer: This war college is a privately ran event.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black