[Ansteorra-announce] Recruitment at OU Medfaire

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Sun Mar 17 12:13:54 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone!

If you are planning to attend OU Medfaire and help out in the Hospitaler's
area this announcement is for you.

This is our biggest recruitment event in the Northern Region every year and
a great chance to add new faces to your group.  But I need help.  I need
several friendly faces to help with our recruitment.  Last year we worked in
shifts which worked out great.  Once your shift was through you were free to
wander the faire or help in another area.  It also gives everyone a much
needed break. As Namron's Hospitaler, I will be present most of the shifts,
so I plan to fill in the gaps. Here are the shift schedules, if you would
like to help out at that time please send me your name, indicate which day,
Friday, Saturday or Sunday and what time, and which group you are from.

9:30am - 11:30am
11:30am - 1:30pm
1:30pm- 3:30pm
3:30pm- 5:30pm
5:30pm- 7:30pm

First and Last shifts include a 30 minute set-up and take-down time.
I will also check with Bianca to see if parking passes are still available
and get you on that list.
Also if you have information on your group in the form of flyers with your
meeting schedule and directions please let me know. That way we have them
available when someone from that area asks for information on your group.
Please send this email to Kassia at mmcable.com.

Thank-You For All Your Help,

Lady Kassia MacWilliam
Namron Hospitaler