[Ansteorra-announce] Royal Huntsman Tournament and Royal Rounds

Travis W. Jennings traviswj at attbi.com
Sun Mar 24 18:55:36 PST 2002

Greeting unto the mighty Archers of Ansteorra,

I have just return from the grand Crown Tournament.  It has been
confirmed with their Royal Heinesses that they can attend Academy of the
Bow and look forward to awarding their first Champion.  So get you bow
and arrows ready and prepare to test your skill against your fellow
Ansteorran Archers Saturday April 13, 2002 at Camp Camwood near
Magnolia, Texas.  The medallion of the Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra has
never left the Central Region.  This rein's tournament is being held
down in the Costal Region to try and shake things up a bit.  Will
Steppes and Elfsea continue their domination?  Or is their a new
Champion out their who will give the medallion a new home?  Come out to
Academy of the Bow and see for yourself!

Academy of the Bow website:
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/academy.htm

On the subject of Royal Rounds:

I was discussing archery with his Majesty this weekend and he expressed
to me how much he enjoys, and looks forward to, shooting Royal Rounds.
So if you are in any way involved with the hosting of an event that will
allow archery, please make an effort to schedule in a Royal Round
(especially a Royal Procession Event).  If your local group does not
have an Archery Marshal please contact your Regional Archery Marshal or
the Kingdom Archery Marshal for assistance.  This is also a big courtesy
to the archery community, by allowing visiting archers to get in a much
needed "away shoot" for their Kingdom Rankings.  And I can almost
guarantee that if you advertise ahead of time that your event will have
an Archery Royal Round with scores being submitted for Kingdom Ranking
you will increase attendance.

Official Ansteorran Archery website:
http://archery.ansteorra.org

In Service,