[Ansteorra-announce] A&S competitions at Elfsea Springfaire

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 28 15:21:01 PST 2002

Subject:  A&S competitions at Elfsea Springfaire

Greetings one and all!

We will be having two Arts & Sciences competitions at Springfaire.  The
first will be our traditional "Frugal Garb" competition.  The rules are
simply to make as complete an outfit as possible for only $25 or less
(thread is excluded from the price).  Documentation is optional, but
encouraged.  We will also have a general Arts & Sciences competition, with
extra credit going to those items that promote our Adventures with Robin
Hood theme.  Be creative!!

The competitions will open on Saturday morning at 10:30 am.  We will accept
entries until 2:00 pm.  After that, will be the judging, until 3 pm.  You
will be asked to retrieve your items after 3 pm.

For any further questions, please contact Baroness Alessandra Desiderio at
<allessandre at hotmail.com>.

Ciao,
Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea