[Ansteorra-announce] Loch Guardian

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 21:01:49 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra!  This past weekend was Loch Guardian and it was a
wonderful event.  The weather was beautiful, the displays of chivalry both
on the rapier and chivalric fields were abundant, the ladies gallery was a
wonderful place to be, the bards were lovely to listen to and the artisans
displays were one of the best ever seen.  Even the feast was wonderful and
it was one that if you went away hungry it was your own fault.  It is my
pleasure to announce the newest Champions of the Loch.  The Chivalric
Champion is Sir Alexis la Bouche, the Rapier Champion is Don Ansgar von
Aachen, The Artisan is Lady Nicolette de Loria, and the Bard of the Loch is
Honorable Lord Gerald of Leesville.  From all the words that everyone has
spoken this was one of the best events that they have attended.  I would
like to thank everyone that attended and helped out with the event.  This
event could not have been what it was without all those that helped out and
attended.  Again, thank you to everyone and I am glad that everyone had a
wonderful time.

Lady Nicolette de Loria
Event Steward