[Ansteorra-announce] Southern Region Position Open for Bids

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed May 29 18:19:38 PDT 2002

The Southern Regional Hospitaler position is open for bids until June
30th.  Not sure what the position entails? E-mail me, or Lady Amerinda
(current SR Hospitaler), for more information. Please submit your bids
as soon as possible so that everyone has time to review them.

Lady Amerinda di Praga has been our Southern Regional Hospitaler for 2
years and will be stepping down at Coronation. I thank her for her
wonderful work in our Southern Region and appreciate all her assistance
she has given.

In Service,
Lady Magdalea
Kingdom Hospitaler