[Ansteorra-announce] Silent Auction at July 13th Coronation to Benefit Gulf War Gate for Ansteorra

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 11:38:45 PDT 2002

Well, as the title suggests, I will be sponsoring a Silent Auction to raise
funds for the Ansteorran Gulf War Gate, to be held at the upcoming July 13th
Coronation of Patrick Michael and Julia V, to be hosted by Middleford.

Any items are welcome; currently I have jewelry, garb, a day tent, a
handmade axe and many other items.   If you wish to bring items to Steppes
Warlord and pass them along to me, I would be pleased to include them in the
auction (I'll be in the great hall, most of the weekend).  Please be
prepared with an estimate item value, as well as the donor's name.

For further information on Coronation, check out the website at:
http://middleford.ansteorra.org/Coronation/

Thanks in advance for your support of this project.
Mistress Hillary Rose Greenslade, OP, Stargate