[Ansteorra-announce] Guardian of the Tor Volenteers

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 18:37:28 PDT 2002

Greetings Good Gentles all.

We are still looking for volunteers for Guardian of the Tor June 28-30th in Glen Rose, TX.  Remember for every two hours you volunteer you get a ticket for the volunteer raffle Saturday night. We've had some neat prizes donated for the volunteer raffle including a very nice Bastard Sword donated by our Autocrat. so please if you wish to give of your time please contact me, or Lady Simone at simone at elfsea.net
sign up on the website. and even sign up to help on site.

Setup Begins Thursday the 27th at 2 pm. we are starting the volunteer hours then. and Simone has a surprise planned for Sundays volunteers and clean up crew

Hope to hear from many of you soon.

Christopher Donaldson.
Volunteer and Prize Coordinator
for Guardian of the Tor