[Ansteorra-announce] Tx. Renaissance Festival

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 09:42:15 PST 2002

Greetings Ansteorra!
'Tis an exciting day tomorrow, as a new Crown shall be determined for our
fair kingdom. Wouldn't it be wonderful to continue the excitement, battles,
and artistry on Sunday as well? Well you can, please join us out at the
Texas Renaissance Festival demo, located in Grimes County/Plantersville, off
FM 1774, about 6 miles north of FM 1488. SCA demo participants get free
passes to the festival in exchange for approximately 3 hours of "service"
(fighting, dancing, bardic, A&S, waterbearing, banner bearing, parade, info.
booth)
If you would like to attend, I will be out at Crown Tournament on Saturday
from about 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm to sign up people and to hand out passes for
this weekend. I will most likely be set up near the list field, probably at
or near Lord Dolphin of Cork's pavillion.

Grand victory, to the soon to be new crown,
long live the King and Queen!

In service,
Lady Serin le Rapp
TRF Pass Coordinator