[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate A&S Baronial Championship @ Yule

isabeauq isabeauq at mail.ev1.net
Wed Nov 6 07:02:38 PST 2002

Hear ye, hear ye

I, Lady Isabeau Quiquandon, current Stargate A&S Champion, wish to
extend an invite all artisans to enter Stargate's A&S Baronial
Championship to be held at its upcoming Yule celebration on
December 14, 2002.  (See http://stargate.ansteorra.org/yule2002/
for additional information.)

The following are guidelines for prospective entrants:

1) Body of work.

2) Only one item will be judged ("body of work" will be the
tiebreaker).

3) Documentation required on the judged piece, but not required on
the others (documentation on other pieces will improve the value
of your body of work).

4)  Item for judging must not have been previously seen/entered in
any Stargate event.

5) I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T
LETTER OF INTENT:  Because we are limited on space each artisan
will only have one table.  All artisans planning to enter should
register by emailing or phoning me before November 30th (email and
phone number are listed below) in order to have some idea of
table/space requirements.

6) I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T
SET-UP/JUDGING:  Set-up is from 8:00 to 10:00 with judging to
commence PROMPTLY at 10:00 and concluding 12:00.  [The reason for
this tight schedule is because of a Laurel Circle being held that
day at 1:00. Judging needs to be completed early to allow any
Laurel judges to attend.]

7) ENTICEMENT TO ENTER - THE PRIZE:  To entice you to enter our
A&S (or Bardic) Championship, Lord Thomas Attwood (a Stargate
woodworking artisian) is providing the championship prizes this
year, beautiful (handmade) period chairs.  If you know this good
gentle, you know his wonderful woodworking craftsmanship.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any further
questions.

My humblest regards,
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
Stargate A&S Baronial Champion
Apprentice to Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna
isabeauq at ev1.net
713/956-0046 (no calls after 10:00 please)

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net