[Ansteorra-announce] Dragons Fire Tor Yule

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 18:58:00 PST 2002

Greetings!  The Yultide season is almost upon us once
again.  Come celebrate with the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor!  This year we will be festivities at Oakdale park
(http://www.oakdalepark.com) See
http://dragonsfiretor.ansteorra.org/ for details.
     This year we wish to hold entertainment durring
the feast.  All bards are welcome to attend and
perform.  Artisians: Once more we will be hosting our
yearly artisan competition. e-mail Mark Davis at
the5 at yahoo.com for more information.  More to come.

Ld. Einarr (aka Mark Davis)

=====
"We are so concerned to flatter the majority that we lose sight
of how very often it is necessary, in order to preserve freedom
for the minority, let alone for the individual, face that majority down."

William F. Buckley