[Ansteorra-announce] Laurel's Prize

mike young uther at lcc.net
Wed Oct 2 19:20:32 PDT 2002

To all those traveling for Laurel's Prize this weekend:

The weather in Lufkin should be fine, however, the city is full of Coastal area refugees from the hurricane.  I look for most people to be able to go back to their homes on Friday, but if you have a reservation at an area motel/hotel, I suggest you call and confirm before you leave on Friday.  If you need a place to crash, please talk to someone in Greywood at the event.  As of right now, for tonight and tomorrow, there is no available space at any motel/hotel in town (or any church , for that matter).  There may be rooms available in Nacogdoches which is 30 minutes North.  They are closing the schools here in Angelina County to house those displaced but the college where we are having the event is not affected.
If you have any questions, call gwyneth at 936-634-2935 or email at Uther at Lcc.net

in service,
gwyneth