[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Stock Clerk On-Line

Andrew Smith riga at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 3 14:51:50 PDT 2002

   Greetings My Lords, Ladies, and Gentles All.

The Board of Directors and the SCA, Inc. are pleased to announce that, thanks
to the efforts of Dave Weiner (Lord Robin Gallowglass), Chris
Matthews(Christofe DuBois), and all the beta testers, the Office of the Stock
Clerk is on line!

Using your Visa or MasterCard (sorry, but we cannot accept any other credit
cards), you can now order back issues of Tournaments lluminated, The Compleat
Anachronist and various officers' handbooks, and manuals, 24 hours a day, 7
days a week, all from your computer.

Check out http://stockclerk.sca.org.

Also, coming soon -- Known World Email and Membership On-Line.

   Most cordially,

   Andrew Smith
   Andrew of Riga
   Secretary

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.