[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Activities at BG Baronial

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Thu Oct 10 10:22:04 PDT 2002

Greeting!

Well, Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship is upon us!

We have several activities planned for the Youths of the Kingdom.  There
will be Youth Rapier and Boffer, Youth A&S, and Youth Archery.  Also we will
need the help of our younger participants for the Quest (space is limited,
however).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 512 719 5963 or
connercbc at austin.rr.com.

Take care,
Conor Drummond
Event Steward