[Ansteorra-announce] Thank You from "The Baron's Men" and a Favor

Steve Hemphill producer at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 21 14:57:27 PDT 2002

I wish to offer profound thanks to our audience which attended the Baron's
Men's premiere of William Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" presented
at Bjornsborg's Heroes event this past weekend.  The troupe had a wonderful
time performing for such a spectacular audience....an audience much larger
than we ever expected  This play is very much a highlight of our experience
within the SCA and we are, even now, making arrangements to present it
again in the near future.

I would like to ask those that attended and who were able to take pictures
or video to contact me privately at hemphill at shield.com as we would very
much like to arrange to be able to see what we looked like!

Thank you again to all that helped make this moment in Ansteorran history
such a "roaring" success!

Eule von Haginbald
mka Steve Hemphill