[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Gate Fund auction at Crown.

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Tue Oct 29 13:16:21 PST 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

As I write to you this day, the monumental project of building the gate that
befits this Stellar Kingdom is well underway.  Many groups have volunteered
for individual parts of the gate and have made good progress on their tasks.
Many groups and individuals have provided items and time to help support the
fund raising efforts to pay for this gate.  These efforts have gone well,
but as with any project of this size more is needed.

To that end, a silent auction, sponsored by the Barony of Stargate, will be
held at Crown Tournament this weekend.  Lady Maureen Faulkner is heading up
this effort and would be please to accept everyone's help.  We are making a
request for auction items both large and small.  We also ask that as many of
you that can, come to Crown and bid on these wonderful items.

If you have any questions, please contact Lady Maureen at:
ladydaungerous at yahoo.com or me at: djurgens at energygraphics.com

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Sir Godwin of Edington