[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Gate Fund auction at Crown. Part 2: A correction

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Oct 30 08:08:23 PST 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

On a previous post about the Auction at Crown this weekend, I stated that
Stargate was sponsoring the auction.  This was not correct.  The Auction is
being run by the good people of the Canton of Westgate.  This Canton has
always done wonderful work for the Kingdom and I am sure will continue to do
so.  Please support their efforts this weekend by bringing something to or
buying something from the auction.

Again, my apologies to the Canton of Westgate.

Regards

Sir Godwin of Edington
Baron of Stargate
Ansteorran Gulf Wars Deputy Liaison