[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate 30th Thank You's

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Sep 16 12:29:56 PDT 2002

Greetings from Master Michael Silverhands,
Steward of Stargate's 30th Annual Baronial Championship Tourney:

My thanks to all who pitched in and worked to make this event the
success it was, and to everyone else who came to help us celebrate 30
years of history. My special thanks to the folks of Gate's Edge,
Westgate, and our friends and neighbors from other groups who gladly
lent a hand where ever it was needed. Stargate is lucky to have such
wonderful friends!

To the seneschal, HL Isabeau Quiquandon, and to Their Excellencies
Godwin and Lissa, thank you for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
serve the Barony and Kingdom I love so much.

To Dame Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie, thank you for preparing the finest feast
I have ever enjoyed in over 20 years in the SCA. And to HL Gerald of
Leesville and HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg, thank you for being my
deputies, for seeing that every detail was thought of before the event,
and that everything was taken care of the day of. You three, and all who
helped you, made this event happen.

As I told HL Isabeau, I was in the enviable position of having
competent, thoughtful, industrious deputies (Gerald, Annes and Fiona,
and all who helped them) who took care of everything for me. All I had
to do was occasionally point and grunt, and things happened. :-)

I am humbled by the great spirit of the people of Stargate and all who
stood with her this weekend.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands