[Ansteorra-announce] Call for Instructors at Gulf Wars XII

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Wed Sep 18 08:07:14 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the instructors and class takers of the Known World from
THLady Odindisa Egilsdottir, Class and Meeting Coordinator for Gulf Wars
XII. The time has come to send out the call for teachers and instructors for
this year's Gulf Wars classes. Feel free to cross post this missive to any
lists that may benefit from it.

As always at Gulf Wars, there are several areas of study for classes. A
description of these areas and contact information for each area coordinator
can be found on the Gulf Wars website (www.gulfwars.org). If you are
interested in teaching a class at the next Gulf Wars please contact the
appropriate area coordinator. Be prepared to provide a short synopsis of
your class for the website and site booklet. All prospective instructors
should keep in mind that you must register your class with the appropriate
coordinator by January 15th to be listed in the site booklet.

Classes will be taught Tuesday - Saturday, March 11 - 15, 2003. I encourage
everyone to visit the Classes section, found within the Arts and Science
link, of the Gulf Wars website. There you will find a schedule of all the
classes and pertinent class information. This section will be updated as
classes are confirmed by the area coordinators. As always, the schedule is
subject to change.

It is also my responsibility to coordinate scheduling of various meetings
that will be held on site. If you, your household, your order, your guild,
etc. would like a place to hold a meeting, a vigil, a party, etc. please
contact me. Let me know when you would like to hold your function (day and
time) and your meeting place preference, i.e. A&S Tent, your personal
encampment, Bede Hall, etc. I will make sure there are no conflicts with
your gathering and that the time and place are on the official schedule.

If there is anything I can do to make your class or meeting experiences more
enjoyable for you I hope you will let me know. I remain

In Service,

THLady Odindisa Egilsdottir

Sherri Creasy

classes.meetings at gulfwars.org