[Ansteorra-announce] The Drive to Build the Gate Continues!

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Fri Sep 20 08:45:32 PDT 2002

Greetings All,

I am pleased to announce still another good volunteer who has stepped
forward to drive fund raising in the regions! Baroness Seraphina Maslowska,
of the Barony of Bjornsborg has graciously volunteered to coordinate fund
raising for the gate in the Southern Region. All who know this gracious lady
know that the raising of funds in the south is now well in hand!
As with the other good gentles, Baroness Michelle in the North and Ritter
Erasmus in the West, Baroness Seraphina will begin her efforts to raise
funds for the construction of Ansteorra's grand gate immediately. Please
support these good gentles how ever possible as they drive to make our gate
a symbol of Ansteorran pride for years to come!

Sir Pendaran Glamorgan,
Ansteorran Liaison, Gulf War XII