[Ansteorra-announce] Lady Gerita & Lady Roana to Lead Gate Fund Raising in the Central Region

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Tue Sep 24 07:37:47 PDT 2002

	Greetings Ansteorra!

	Continuing our drive to fund the building of Ansteorra's awesome
castle gate on the Gulf War site, Lady Gerita della Mara and Lady Roana Alys
FitzStephen have graciously volunteered to lead the fund raising effort in
the Central Region! These excellent and hard working will begin their fund
raising efforts this weekend at Elfsea Defender and have more plans for the
future.

	With the help of these ladies and others we will raise the money and
build the gate that will be a source of pride for all Ansteorra for years to
come. Thank you Lady Gerita and Lady Roana, and thank you Ansteorra!

	On to Trimaris!
	Sir Pendaran Glamorgan,
	Ansteorran Liaison, Gulf War XII