[Ansteorra-announce] Reminder - Bjornsborg's Tournament of Heroes

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 06:44:30 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra!

It is with great pleasure that I do send out this announcement regarding
Bjornsborg's Tournament of Heroes.

Feast reservations for the event are still available.  Please see the event
site for the menu and the recipes used:

   http://rferrell.home.texas.net/heroes02.html

When making your reservations, be sure to respond to
Heroes_Feast_2002 at yahoo.com and include mundane name, sca name, sca group, and
phone number for each reservation requested.

Also, I am providing a free feast for children ages 5 and under (little
sausages, tater tots, carrot sticks, and apple tarts).  When making
reservations for these children, please note that you are requesting the
"children's feast" for them.

-- Suzanne

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Feast Steward - Tournament of Heroes