[Ansteorra-announce] Bardic Circle at Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Mon Sep 30 12:31:01 PDT 2002

	Greetings All,

	I wish all to know that I will be hosting a bardic circle at Bryn
Gwlad's upcoming Baronial Championship event. This circle will not be a
competition, merely a chance for people to get together to share songs and
stories just for the fun and enjoyment of it! Baroness Jehanne and I have
found a wonderful corner located on our new site that we feel is perfectly
suited for a bardic circle, and Master Pug has graciously offered to donate
various adult drinks for the occasion. I therefore look forward to an
evening of poetry, story and song

	So please come to Bryn Gwlad for a wonderful event to be capped of
by an evening of fun filled performance. For more information about the
event, please see our website at: http://www.swordworks.org/Baronial02/

	In service to Crown and Kingdom,
	Pendaran Glamorgan,
	Baron of Bryn Gwlad