[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney Web Updates

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Apr 1 08:43:53 PST 2003

Unto the mighty populace of Ansteorra, greetings.

Please note that the web site for Crown Tournament, hosted May 2-4 by
the Barony of Northkeep, has been updated with additional information.
Included are:
1) reservation contacts,
2) area hotel and lodging listings,
3) a map to the site (note that the map is currently very large and
wants t print very large; we are working to fix that, individuals are
welcome to download the JPEG and print minimized until we complete
that),
4) directions to the site,
5) a copy of the bid presented to the Crown by Northkeep (includes some
photos of site), and
6) a note on children's activities.

Please note that if you reserve feast and have special dietary concerns,
that the Feast Steward would like to know that.

Also note that a tavern will be available on-site for breakfast and
lunch on Saturday operated by Lord Owen Stott from the Barony of Namron.

The web site is available in two versions, full graphics and
graphics-lite (for dial-ups and slow bandwidth).
Full graphics site - http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/crown/index2.htm
Lite graphics site - http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/crown/crown-lite.htm

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Lady Zahava bat Hannah
Co-Event Stewards, Spring Crown Tourney 2003