[Ansteorra-announce] Non-English speakers help needed at Pennsic

Ansteorra Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 3 18:14:30 PST 2003

Chiara
Interim Kingdom Vscribe
----- Original Message -----
From: <Jenna64 at aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:49 PM
Subject: can you help?

Greetings,
The Pennsic Chirurgeons are putting together a list of gentles who attend
Pennsic who speak languages other than English.
The purpose of this list is to locate those gentles who would be willing to
serve as interpreters for our patients that my not speak English. All
languages are welcome as are gentles who know ASL.
This list will be kept at Chirurgeons Point and will be shredded at the end
of Pennsic.
If you are willing to assist please reply to Mistress Aine and include the
following information:
1. Full SCA name (if you have one)
2. Full mundane name
3. The name of the group you will be camping with as listed when you
prereg-register for Pennsic
4. The language(s) you speak.
5. Please indicate if you are willing to have us share this information with
other departments at Pennsic in the event of an emergency.( for example,
Security needs a translator to assist a lost child).
Those interested should contact me at patiai7 at aol.com. Please use the
keyword
languages in the subject area. Only mail with that description will be
opened.
Thank you for your time and willingness to serve others.
Aine