[Ansteorra-announce] Fiber Arts Classes at King's College

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Tue Apr 8 16:29:53 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,

I am coordinating the Fiber Arts track for King's College.  What kind of classes would you like to attend?  Teach?  King's College classes are geared to beginning and intermediate classes, with intermediate and advanced classes being held at a later College or Symposium.

Embroidery, sprang, nalbinding, finger-looped braiding, kumihimo, spinning, skirting and processing fleece, felting, processing flax, weaving in all its many, many forms, the history of cotton, the history of knitting, etc., etc.  The possibilities are almost literally endless.

Right now I have a couple of embroidery classes, lucet, possibly sprang.

Contact me at
cternus at texas.net
or 210-826-7002

Thank you,