[Ansteorra-announce] Master Thomas of Tenby to be the Next Baron of Bryn Gwlad

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Sun Apr 13 08:53:54 PDT 2003

            Greetings All,

            It is our pleasure to announce that, at the evening court held
yesterday in the Shire of Tempio, Their Royal Majesties Miguel and Conol
announced that Master Thomas of Tenby, Lion of Ansteorra, is to be invested
as the next Baron of Bryn Gwlad! Master Thomas' investiture is to be held in
the Barony of Bryn Gwlad on the weekend of the 30th May - 1st of June. We
invite one and all to come and celebrate this most grand occasion and
auspicious moment of Bryn Gwlad's history.

We congratulate Master Thomas on his imminent investiture and thank the
Barony of Bryn Gwlad for the cordial manner in which the selection and
polling process has taken place. This is truly a great barony and we have
been most fortunate to serve as its baron and baroness.

Yours in service to God, Crown and Kingdom,

Pendaran & Jehanne

Lord and Lady Bryn Gwlad