[Ansteorra-announce] Last call for inexpensive first aid and cpr

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Apr 20 21:06:48 PDT 2003

We still have some positions open for our class in Healthcare Provider
CPR and First Aid. These qualify you to become an Apprentice Chirurgeon.
They also meet the requirements for many workplaces. These classes
usually cost $65, but we have set up both courses for only $15 total.

The times are

Students:
	Saturday 26th from 1PM until 6PM
	Sunday   27th from 8AM until 2PM

Instructors:
	Contact me as soon as possible to set the schedule

At this time it looks like those of you who are interested will be
allowed to help with the first aid at San Antonio's Fiesta on Saturday
night. You can put your training to work with help from your instructors
and their trainers (including Paramedics and Nurses) so you won't be
overwhelmed. This is optional, of course.

If you are interested, please contact me at

Caelin on Andrede
2220 Patterson Pl
Arlington, Tx  76012
chirurgeon at ansteorra.org
214.850.1558

Directions to the training site
Texas National Guard Armory #1
4255 I35 North
San Antonio, Tx 78218
Yahoo Map Coordinates are
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=rPjJjOp_0ToS34Tm4o8GC439AP0
q4iNhT4TPhcqbXmzGEwbCwVSlZE0.Xw--&csz=San+Antonio,+Tx++78218&country=us

For directions to a place to stay during the class, please contact me as
soon as possible.

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra