FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Loch Soilleir Baronial Investiture Feast Reservations

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue Apr 22 08:55:27 PDT 2003

Greetings!

There are 11 reservation spots left for Loch Baronial Investiture Feast.

After reservations fill, I will start the waiting list. As stated below,
please send reservations to lochfeast at yahoo.com and include both your SCA
and mundane names.

In Service,
HL Clara (currently of Nuremberg, but I'm considering moving to Ulm, I hear
it's pretty this time of year)
Loch Soilleir