[Ansteorra-announce] Officers' classes and bardic events at WWC 03

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 06:59:58 PDT 2003

To the great kingdom of Ansteorra,

At the seasonally challenged Westgate Winter
Collegium this weekend (Aug. 9), we will be
having treasurer, seneschal, and marshalling
classes as well as our bardic and performance
arts classes. So if you're thinking about taking
office soon, or if you just want to know about
these topics, come to our event!

All the events will take place in air conditioned
comfort. Visit our web site at
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/wwc2003
for more information on Westgate Winter
Collegium.

We are honored to have Master Ihon host our first
champion competition since emerging from
incipiency. Enter with two period pieces or two
original pieces done in original style.
Snorri Hallson will host a bardic roundtable
during the complimentary sideboard luncheon at
noon.
And in the evening, the bardic champion of
Ansteorra, Master Pendaran, will host a bardic
circle.

Bring your children! Mistress Neassa the
Obstreperous is coordinating children's
activities.

Feast will be wonderful. E-mail Kemma Delamare at
smithfamily at paxway.com for reservations.

Come to our event. You know you want to.

Maureen Faulkner
Event Steward, Westgate Winter Collegium
ladydaungerous at yahoo.com