[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Combat Results from Lughnasad

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sun Aug 10 20:05:39 PDT 2003

I am pleased to announce the results of the Youth Boffer Tourney at
Lughnasad this weekend.

We had 9 youth participate in the tourney Saturday. They were all a wonder
to watch on the field, and they all enjoyed themselves.

In the 6-9 age group the winner was Jeanette Cargill of Tir Medoin.

In the 10-12 age group the winner was Justin Cargill of Tir Medoin.

And in the 13-15 age group the winner was Jessica Cargill of Tir Medoin.

With a family like this Ansteorra will well protected in the future.

I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude to Lord Caedmon the
Southern Region Boffer Marshal for running the pre-authorization class for
those wanting to get authorized and for also stepping in to run the field
when other important matters called me away from the list field.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Canton of Loch Ruadh

---