[Ansteorra-announce] Lughnasad A&S results.

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Aug 11 11:03:36 PDT 2003

At the request of Milady Caitrin ferch Rhys the MoAS for the Canton of Loch
Ruadh, it is my pleasure to announce the results of the A&S Competitions at
Lughnasad.

In the Adult A&S, we had a judged category as well as a populace vote. The
winner in both categories was H.L
Dyan du Lac des Calandres of the Shire of Rosenfeld for her entry of
embroidered gloves.

In the Children's A&S we also had a judged and populace vote category. From
what I was told there was a tie in both categories, Alex Rich of the Barony
of Elfsea for his entry of woven belts, and Kenneth of Clan MacFergus from
the Canton of Loch Ruadh for his entry of a leather pouch.

We would like to thank all those who entered the A&S Competition this year
and we hope to all who entered this year, as well as many others next year.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc

---