[Ansteorra-announce] Scribes: Need blank award charters?

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 19 15:07:03 PST 2003

Greetings!

I will soon be running off several hundred blank award charters!  If you or a representative are/is going to Coronation, I will have them for the taking.  Please bring something safe to carry them in, preferrably waterproof, etc.

If you would like me to make a 'packet' of what's needed most, I'd be more than happy to try to get something together for you.  If so, please let me know if there's anything in particular you would like or not like.  I can do this for Coronation or for getting to you some other time.

Anyway, please contact me as soon as you can once you know what you might need.

Thank you so very much for all you do for Ansteorra!

In Your Service,
Curstaidh